Whilst servicing your vehicle we perform the following:
- Carry out lube service
- 64 point safety inspection
- Add oil flush additive (this breaks down carbon deposits and build up)
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Check lights, wipers, hoses and top up fluid levels if required
- Pressure test cooling system for any cooling system issues
- Clean windscreen and adjust belts if required and check when timing belt due if applicable
- Inspect brakes, handbrake, steering, suspension and driveline
- Replace any globes or wiper blades if required
- Stray current test
- Report all findings
- Road test vehicle checking performance and driveability
- We can also rotate/balance tyres and wheel align your vehicle at the same time whilst servicing
- Puncture repairs can also be done at the same time whilst servicing
- Why not consider saving time and have your tyres replaced here if required
We then stamp your service book for warranty or resale value and extended warranty book if required. For your convenience a reminder letter or email can be sent to reminder you of when your next service is due.
We use Penrite and Hi-Tec oils/fluids and Ryco oil filters for all our services and if desired genuine parts can be used.
Saints Tyre & Auto qualified technicians have over 30 years experience in all automotive and tyre services. Give us a call on 08 8250 0191 or fill out the below online form for an obligation-free quote!